Friday 1 June 2018

GSF - The wait is over!




Well, yes the wait is finally over. The new Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue is live for you to order from.


It is an amazing catalogue, with some sets carrying over. I am so thankful for this as there are some still on my wish list!  There are also lots of new stamps, dies, ribbons and also new inks (as well as some returning ones!) plus lots more.


I CASED the catalogue in making this card. However, as I couldn't order the stamp set used until today I used the new Rooted in Nature set - I adore this set and had such fun making this card with it.






However, I need to apologise as the mat card is retired - I am sorry but I pulled it out and did not realise that the colour is no longer with us!  BUT there are so many other colours that this would work with that I am sure you will forgive me.


I also used the new Swirly Frames stamp set. This is going to be a really useful set and I love the fact that it is photopolymer so you can manipulate the shapes. Check back soon for a project showing just that!

The ribbon is the copper trim and I am so happy that it is carrying over as I've yet to maximize it's usage. The sentiment is from the Climbing Orchard stamp set, another carry over.

I hope you are enjoying looking at all the new products and hop on over to Jenn's page to see her fantastic creation.



 Jenn's Page

Happy Crafting 

Sarah
xx



BLOG ROLL CALL











6 comments:

  1. I love the simple elegance of this card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring card Sarah. Thanks for organising these blog hops too, I really appreciate all the time and effort you put in. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card design Sarah. Love the new Rooted in Nature bundle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sara especially your frame. TFS

    ReplyDelete