Friday 17 August 2018

Global Stamping Friends Anniversary




WOW!  Look where one little Facebook post on the 25th July 2016 has led.

It is hard to believe that what started off with me wanting to take part in a bloghop and asking on a Demonstrator Planning page if anyone wanted to join me has lead here- our 2nd Anniversary.

We've had people come and go over the past 2 years and some who have been here the whole time. But that is a the beauty of Stampin' Up! you get to make great friends.

Please get yourself a cuppa and some cake, after all it is a celebration, and sit down to enjoy the projects.

My project used the new Puzzle Pieces Thinlits.  I LOVE this set and have lots of great ideas for it.  It comes in a bundle with a matching stamp set but I've just used the dies for this one.





This is one of the framelits from the set, a heart.   You not only get the puzzle pieces but you are left with a heart cut out - clever!




The sentiment is from the new Tropical Chic stamp set. I masked pieces of the full sentiment which was " with much love and thanks" to get just the love.  This also comes in a bundle with matching dies and I can easily see it becoming one of my go to sets.

I really love the colours used navy and lemon lime twist with whisper white, although I am sure that lots of other colour combinations would be amazing too!

I hope that you have enjoyed my project, please hop on over to see Lisa's  amazing creation.




Happy Crafting


Sarah



Anniversary Bloghop Roll Call






6 comments:

  1. Love it to pieces (OK, I had to say that cuz .... well, it's in pieces! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea, sort of like yin and yang hearts! I can't wait to get this bundle...although, for real, I *will* have to wait, because I just opted to put my cash towards OnStage registration. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project Sarah. What a cool idea. This was one of my first purchases from the catalogue and am yet to christen it. You have given me inspiration to get it out. Thanks so much for sharing, and for starting this group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love it! Thank you for showing us something I know I overlooked and didn’t even notice in the set now there is even more reason to add t to the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have pieced the heart together. Wonderful card design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks good, you should monetize it. There are number of monetizing solutions available in the market like RevGlue.com as its an authentic UK based registered company.

    ReplyDelete