Monday 27 October 2014

A gift card in a card!

I love giving gifts, but sometimes if you don't know the person very well, or they seem to need or want for nothing, I find a gift card is the way to go.

Check out my post for ideas on Christmas gift card giving - love the idea of hanging it on the tree.

But, there are so many other occasions to give a gift so I came up with these...have to say didn't entirely invent them but can't remember where I saw it, so forgive me.

The card front looks like a basic card.....



but open it up and hey presto a wonderful place to put the gift card!



 
I would love to receive a gift card packaged up like this.  What about you?  Let me know your thoughts.
 
Also isn't that on the front ribbon beautiful- you won't find it in the Stampin' Up! catalogue- but it is Stampin' Up! ribbon with an added product. Can you guess it???? Still guessing, check out tomorrows blog for the answer.
 
 
Happy crafting and gifting.
 
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment