Monday 30 March 2015

Shhhh.. A special deal only from Papercraft Artistry

APPLIES FOR 31st MARCH ONLY

TO BE SAFE, ALL EMAIL ORDERS TO ME BY 9pm...DIRECT SHOP ORDERS BY 10pm


You all know that Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow night..very sad!   So to make up for this until Sale-A-Bration 2015 ends I am offering, not Stampin' Up!, but myself, 10% off all orders over £50*....that is right 10% of all orders, and if you live within 10 miles of Reading and order directly from me, I will even cover postage!  It you don't live close you can still order from me and get the 10% discount, or if you just want to order directly from my shop please do so and I will refund 10% of your order (not including pp)

This offer also applies if you join up - currently £99 and you get £139 of product to choose + 2 sale-a=bration products or a kit + a free business kit + free pp .....This offer will need to go via my shop webpage and I would refund you the 10%.

What better way to get the final few things you need and also get a free Sale-A-Bration gift......What are you waiting for?

Contact me if you would like any more details, and to tempt you, a few cards made with one of the free Sale-A-Bration stamp sets - a fantastic fun birthday set!









 
 
Happy Crafting

Sarah
 
 
 
 
Key Facts on the 10% discount offer:
 
  • It is Papercraft Artisty offering this only. It is NOT a deal offered by Stampin' Up!
  • Minimum order of £50* excl pp (you will get your choice of Sale-A-Bration item for every £45 spent excl pp),
  • If you live within 10 miles of Reading, and order directly with me, not via the shop- you do not have to pay pp and I will deliver your purchase in person.
  • If you order directly via my shop, you will be paying pp and I will refund you the 10% excluding pp
  • Offer covers those who Join with Me, this needs to be done directly via my shop and you will be refunded the 10% on your £99, you will receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
  • 10% refund will be paid after returns period, to ensure that only items kept by customer are included.
  • Offer only applies to those living in countries eligible to shop with a UK Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
  • Exchange rate will be based on the day the discount is paid to the customer
* Maximum refund of £25

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment