Sunday 10 May 2015

The new catalogue....

Well, I have seen the catalogue and been able to order from a selected number of items, known as the sneak peeks...my order is awaited!!!! 

You to can also order from the sneak peeks if you join as a demonstrator up till 1st June, and what a great time it is to join. 

Want to know more about joining for £99 and getting £130 of products (including choosing sneak peeks) + get copies of the new catalogue and lots of other perks-  Just contact me.


Being a Stampin' Up! demo is a great way to meet new friends, play with exciting craft products and even offers you the chance to earn some money...but the best thing for me is the crafting opportunities it offers.



Ready for a sneak peek.....  Yep the new in colours 2015/17 are here......



Mint Macaron
Tip Top Taupe
Watermelon Wonder
Cucumber Crush
Delightful Djion

What's your favourite?  I am still undecided...

Happy Crafting

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment