Tuesday 16 February 2016

A pretty flower covered box

I was sorting out a box under my crafting desk and was pleasantly pleased to find a bag from a training I went too a year ago.  Training is something that I love to go to and you learn lots of new techniques as well as sharing your crafting ideas with others and getting great ideas from other demonstrators.

The box lid is covered with flowers made using the Bouquet Big :L Die - a great die that I got to try at training and is now on my wish list!


The photo does not do it justice at all!

A great die that you can cut multiple petals at once because it is a big die - really helps you with time!

Hope you like it.

Happy Crafting

Sarah

PS: don't forget Sale-a-bration still on as is the great joining offer!
Contact me for more details if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment