Thursday 31 March 2016

In-Colours are going!!!

So sad, although we have known from the start the 2014-16 in-colours are going to be retiring this year, it's still very sad..  They were a great set of colour and I will especially miss Blackberry Bliss; my all time favourite colour. I remember the first time I saw it at a Stampin' Up! event; it was love at first sight!


 
 
Here's a table with all the in-colour products, you can see it's not just inks but all the matching accessories as well.  If there is anything you'd like you need to be ordering soon as they do at times run out! 
 
I'd love to hear what your favourite colour is so leave a comment!
 
On a happy note, we'll get new colours this year! I wonder what they will be?
 
Happy Crafting


Sarah

To order any of the products click the link to my shop on the home page or contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment