Thursday 16 July 2015

Another White on White card

Am loving this white on white idea on a card, so easy to do and I think it looks very effective.  Different butterflies on this one, and I love the blue - Pacific Point


The Happy Birthday is from the Butterfly Basics set and at the moment I am having a love affair with this set.  The large butterfly also comes from the set and you can get a matching thinlit set with the stamp set as a bundle- saves you money and I am sure you too will fall in love!  The smaller butterfly is the Bitty Butterfly and that also has a matching stamp set! 

Love how Stampin' Up! matches stamps and either dies or punches - makes life so much easier!


A little bit of decoration inside the card just finishes it off.




Which one if your favourite?  Please share your comments as I love to hear your thoughts.
 
 
 
 
 
Happy crafting
Sarah
 
 
Blue Card Supplies:
 

 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: