Tuesday 28 July 2015

Thank you tags

You may have seen in the previous posts lots of tags. This is because all of the teachers' gifts had a tag attached so the boys knew who got what.







These tags were so simple to make, in fact think I might make a few to have on hand.

The stamp set for the flowers is the Wild about Flowers set. I wasn't too sure when I bought it whether or not I would use it, but in fact it has pleasantly surprised me.

It is so easy to use, as a two step stamp you can easily see where the flowers go on the stem and you can even colour individual flowers to have different colours.  If you do do different colours, don't forget to "huff" to remoisten it.

The Thank you sentiments are from the Another Thank You set - this has a great selection of different thank you sentiments. It too is photopolymer so there is no guess work in positioning as you can see through them (unlike wood or clear stamps).

You may have picked the one tag with stars on it.  My eldest didn't want flowers for his male teacher so we decided on stars.  He liked it, which was the main thing.  The set used is the Be the Star set - some lovely big stars and smaller ones. You can also get a matching framelit set, which is great.

I used the new incolours, Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder for the paper and the stamps are Watermelon Wonder - I do love how the ink colour and paper colour look together.  The stems were another new incolour Cucumber Crush - a really vibrant green.  For the one with different flowers I used the lovely Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon, both 2014/15 incolours.  This is a great set of markers as it has a variety of colours almost all you need to start with!

Would love to see any tags you make so please share on my Facebook Page


Happy Crafting

Sarah


Click on  any of the products below to go directly to my online shop - or make you own wish list to keep a track of what you would like in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment