Monday 28 September 2015

Be the Star!

Sometimes you need a little bit of inspiration on a card, and that is where other Stampin' Up! demonstrators come in.






I did this card as I wanted to use the new set I had, called Be the Star - but I thought it was a bit too plain. I wasn't looking for lots of bling or sentiments or that as I did want to keep it relatively simple but it was just too simple when I looked at it. 

So, I posted it on the demonstrator website I belong to (you could too if you join with me, only £99 for £130 worth of products so worth considering) and some great advise came flooding in.


The final result


Now, not much different really, but that added star in the middle (cut with the matching dies) makes all the difference I think.


Would love to know your thoughts on which one you would prefer or if you have comments on what you would have done differently that would be great too!



Happy crafting
Sarah



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. I like the version with the small, glittery star in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola, I too think that is my favourite. Might try other colours and see how it looks.

      Delete