Friday 12 August 2016

A little Birthday Present

Well I can finally share this as the present and card have finally been given to the Birthday Girl, albeit a bit belated!






This box and card were so simple to make but I think that they look so pretty.

The box is one I've made a few times and the idea came from Sam Hammond, but the measurements are different on the height. In fact I also made one for a end of year present for the teachers that was a lot taller.  The flowers are from the Wild About Flowers stamp set and the dots, as I call them, are from Gorgeous Grunge - a must have stamp set in my opinion.  The bow is made using the Bow Builder Punch and it makes lovely bows as you can see.

The card is using Very Vanilla for the cardbase, currently vanilla is my favourite crafting colour!  The first mat is using a retired cardstock of Lost Lagoon and the top one is very vanilla again.  The flowers are from the Wild about Flowers set, a great set as you stamp the flowers separately from the stems making it easy to have different colours.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set, another great set.  It's all finished off with some sparkly ribbon in Pool party, sadly that is retired.....BUT there are two new colours in the Seasonal Catalogue....check back soon for a peek at them!

If you'd like to know how the box is made just comment below, or if I can get the new kittens to settle down I might in fact try a video.....but don't hold you breath on that one!


Happy Crafting

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment