Thursday 15 September 2016

Birthday Card; Botanical Builder framelits

Well I am safe to share this now as the recipient has received it on time!  And for me, that was a great achievement as I had to send it to New Zealand and I am always forgetting how long cards take to get there.



I just love this card. I did CASE it from someone who created a wedding card using the same idea however I cannot recall who it was. If you know I'd love to give them credit!

Isn't it just beautiful? It is also very simple to make; Stampin' Up! have amazing products that let you create beautiful items. 

I've used a couple of stamp sets; gorgeous grunge for the background (a must have set) and Butterfly Basics for the sentiment.  The flowers are made with the Botanical Builder Framelits - another must have set.

Hope you like it; I know that the recipient did and that's what is important.

If you'd like any of the products just head over the my online shop; open 24/7 and if you'd like to buy the card just get in touch as I can create in any colour combinations with different sentiments.

Happy Crafting

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment