Friday 2 September 2016

Global Stamping Friends Bloghop - The New Seasonal Autumn/Winter Catalogue with a Twist!

 I am so glad that you are joining all of us on this first Global Stamping Friends bloghop to show off the new Seasonal Autumn/Winter Catalogue. However, this hop is one with a difference; we're showing you how to use the products in different ways than you may have originally thought!

Hope you're excited, I know I am as I love to see products being used in different ways as then you really feel that you are getting your monies worth!

If you have arrived here from Marieke's blog after seeing her fantastic creations, Welcome, if you have found your way here by some other route, also Welcome.

Make sure to use the buttons at the bottom of the page to hop through all the blogs, the journey will amaze you and hopefully inspire you to realise that sometimes products aren't what they first seem!

If you get a bit lost during your journey don't fret as all the links are at the bottom of the page so you'll always find a path.

Right, got your coffee? Got a danish or biscuit to keep you going?  Then sit back and enjoy your journey looking at lots of new products with a twist from the Seasonal Catalogue!
                                                                        -------------------------
 
I fell in love with this set when I first saw the catalogue a few months ago; one of the many perks of being a demonstrator!  Aren't they adorable? Of course I've made lots of Christmas goodies with this set and I'll share those at a later date, but for this bloghop I thought I'm sure I can do something different with them and I did!


Look, they also make fantastic Birthday and Celebration cards, or in fact any other occasion that you'd like really.
 
 

The card below uses one of the mice from the set of three. I'm not going to go into detail here as to how I stamped her but I will post more indepth details later in the week for those interested.


I think any little girl would be delighted to receive this card, and in fact I know that I would too!

The next card uses the single image stamp and doesn't he look a happy chap holding the balloon?  I know my little boy would love this, especially because his favourite colour is red!

 
 
My final card also uses this little chap again, but this time he is fussy cut..it wasn't as hard as I thought. 


I hope that you enjoyed my creations, I know that I enjoyed making them!  Oh, the other set I used is from the Annual Catalogue the amazingly versatile Balloon Celebration stamp set that also has a matching punch!

Now, hop on over to Kimberley's blog to see her take on the Seasonal items with a Twist!

www.procrastistamper.blogspot.com



Or to hop back and see Marieke's blog again use the button below.

www.MintyMik.blogspot.nl
 
 
 
List of all blog posts;
 
1. Sarah McDermott  -- you are here!
 
If you'd like to purchase any of the items used please pop on over to my shop; open 24/7
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks; I loved the Mice when I first saw them and love them even more now I know how versatile they are.

      Delete
  2. Love this take on the mice. I'm not big on all the coloring of the objects they are holding, but now that you've taken out some of it, I think I can handle the clothes ;) I also like how you only used one mouse from the set of three. Such a great idea to get more mice options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Great idea to combine the mice with the balloon set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. I love this stamp set too. k x

    ReplyDelete